Europe is one of the priority international destinations for VFreight company.
Cargo transportation is carried out by different modes of transport: air, auto and multimodal, depending on the nature of the cargo, weight and the exact country of delivery.
The most frequently transported goods to the EU countries carried out by VFreight are honey, felt products, textile products, live animals, spare parts, dangerous goods and much more.
- Before sending goods to the countries of the European Union, each exporter needs to be aware of the REX system, which allows you to certify preferential origin by including a specific declaration or other commercial document in the invoice, which indicates the exported products. At the moment, only exporters registered in the system are entitled to issue a “Declaration of Origin” for their export consignments, intended for the EU, Switzerland and Norway.
- For each cargo sent to the countries of the European Union, an invoice, a customs declaration, a certificate of conformity and other additional documents are required.
- There are number of restrictions on the import of goods into Europe that VFreight does not transport according to the restrictions of the law.
– Military technical cargo;
– Aviation and rocket-space cargoes;
– Timber, recycled paper, cardboard and waste paper;
– Mineral and chemical fertilizers;
– Products of oil refining;
– And much more.
You can learn more about the rules for importing goods into the EU countries and the necessary documentation during a free consultation with VFreight specialists by contacting us on WhatsApp!